- Due to the instructor's limited availability, make-up lessons cannot be guaranteed. However, if an absence arises due to unforeseen situations such as an accident, or family emergency, and if the student indicates a desire for a make-up lesson, the teacher will make an effort to accommodate a make-up, but there are NO guarantees.
- Please be courteous to the teacher and fellow students by notifying the teacher AT LEAST 48 hours in advance regarding any known upcoming absences. Without 48 hours notice, the lesson will be considered as a no-show no-contact, and will not be eligible for reschedule.
- If the studio is open, but weather conditions prevent a student from attending, OR a student is contagiously ill but feels well enough to play, the student may record his/her assignments and send to the instructor for review.
- If the studio is closed due to inclement weather, having a lesson via Skype, FaceTime, or Facebook Video Messenger is a viable option for that week.
- Lessons that are missed without notice will NOT be eligible for a make-up lesson.
- Students on extended vacations will be offered as many make-up sessions as possible, but are not guaranteed to receive as many lessons as were unattended.
- A written notice is required 30 days before terminating lessons.
- Taking a break is considered termination by the student, and 30 days written notice is still required.
- Tuition is due by the 10th of each month.
- Late payment will result in a fee.
- Continuous late payments may result in lesson termination and dismissal from the studio.
- Students who damage property, verbally or physically assault instructors and/or other students/studio families can be dismissed from the studio with no warning. Any altercation involving a student will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. A meeting with the parent(s)/guardian will then be scheduled to discuss options.
- By registering as a student of Toumayan School of Music, you agree to the terms set for you as a parent/guardian of a student, or you as a student.