- Due to the instructor's limited availability, make-up lessons cannot be guaranteed. However, if an absence arises due to unforeseen situations such as an accident, or family emergency, and if the student indicates a desire for a make-up lesson, the teacher will make an effort to accommodate a make-up, but there are NO guarantees.
- Please be courteous to the teacher and fellow students by notifying the teacher AT LEAST 48 hours in advance regarding any known upcoming absences. Without 48 hours notice, the lesson will be considered attended, and will not be eligible for reschedule.
- If the roads are impassable due to weather or a student is contagiously ill but feels well enough to play, having a lesson via Skype, FaceTime, or Facebook Video Messenger is a viable option for that week.
- Lessons that are missed without notice will NOT be eligible for a make-up lesson.
- Students on extended vacations will be offered as many make-up sessions as possible.
- A written notice is required 30 days before permanently terminating lessons.
- Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
- Late payment will result in a fee.
- Continuous late payments may result in lesson termination.